Book Title: Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st Grade - My Fun-Schooling Journal: A Delight Directed Learning Guide for Young Students - 8 FUN Subjects! (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 5)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Ages 3 to 7 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling for Beginners: Homeschool Prep-Book For New Readers and Non-Readers! (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 2)
- Ages 6-9 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling 1st - 3rd Grade: Learning Activities For New & Struggling Readers (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 3)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Homeschooling Handbook for Moms: How to Teach by Example (Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Activity Books, Doodle Books, Handbooks, Journals & Planners for Moms) (Volume 1)
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling for Beginners - Do-It-Myself Journal: Letters, Numbers, Animals, Coloring, Tracing, Mazes, Logic and Drawing (Full-Sized Activity Book for Preschool & Kindergarten) (Volume 1)
- Fun-schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling with Minecraft: The Beginners Journal Animal and Farm Theme
- How To Homeschool: A Purse-Sized Guide to Getting Started (Tiny Treasures from the Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Do It Yourself Homeschool Journal: & Delight Directed Learning Handbook (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 1)
This Fun-Schooling Journal is an activity book and daily learning journal for ages 4 to 7.
This beautiful workbook allows your creative student to have a customized education without creating a lot of extra work for parents.
This Journal is designed for pre-readers, beginners, and children with symptoms of Dyslexia.
Choose the Fun-Schooling Journal with your child's favorite cover to get started, they are all a little different on the inside.
Visit this Link for FAQs: http://www.dyslexiagames.com/#!FAQs-All-About-Our-New-Homeschooling-Journals/cbff/561e6f800cf2c6c643743ab8
This journal is designed to accompany a stack of library books, or books that you have at home already. Many students are more interested in real books than in textbooks! This is an excellent way to help your students to develop their talents, interests and deepen their knowledge of topics that are meaningful to them. Just visit the library and bring home 4 or more great books!
This homeschooling handbook was created by Sarah Janisse Brown, a dyslexia therapist and game designer with ten children. Sarah has over 25 years of homeschooling experience.
This curriculum handbook is wonderful for busy families. If you have babies and toddlers who need a lot of attention the older children can use this journal for all their subjects!
This workbook is appropriate for dyslexic students, it includes Art & Logic Games to help with dyslexia, and uses the Open Dyslexic Font for easy reading.
This book can be used as a handbook for: Delight Directed Learning, Documenting Your Unschooling Journey,Charlotte Mason Inspired Homeschooling, Eclectic Homeschooling, Classical Homeschooling and Fun-Schooling.
After you complete this journal pick out a new one!