Book Title: Christian Family Homeschooling Curriculum: Delight Directed Learning Guide For Ages 7 to 17 - Includes Daily Bible Reading, Unit Studies, Science, Reading, Spelling, History, Art & Logic! (Volume 2)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- The Four Seasons ~ Spelling Time ~ Master 150 Spelling Words Through Art & Logic: Do-It-Yourself Spelling Games For Elementary Students (Charity's Fun-Spelling Collection) (Volume 1)
- Teach Your Child to Read, Write and Spell: 100 Easy Bible Verses - Psalms (Christian Family Homeschooling) (Volume 1)
- Homeschooling Handbook for Moms: How to Teach by Example (Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Activity Books, Doodle Books, Handbooks, Journals & Planners for Moms) (Volume 1)
- Homeschooling Creative Girls - Library Based Curriculum Journal: How to learn everything you need to know with library books, movies, nature, art ... tutorials. (Homeschooling Girls) (Volume 2)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling: Learning Activities for New & Struggling Readers (Home Learning guides) (Volume 4)
- Ages 3 to 7 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling for Beginners: Homeschool Prep-Book For New Readers and Non-Readers! (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 2)
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Mom's Fun-Schooling Handbook: Flip to Fun-Schooling - An Idea Book & Coloring Journal for Homeschooling Moms
A Homeschooling Journal and Learning Guide that Includes a Daily Bible Reading!
For Ages 7 to 17 - Includes Daily Bible Reading, Unit Studies in up to nine subject that you choose, Science, Copywork, Math Practice, Reading, Film Study, Coloring, Spelling Time, Nature Study, Art, & Logic! (Revised - New pages and activities! - August-2015)
We have over 20 Homeschooling Curriculum Journals to choose from! Start with your child's favorite cover, all the books are a little different on the inside so you can use them year round.
Visit this Link for FAQs: http://www.dyslexiagames.com/#!FAQs-All-About-Our-New-Homeschooling-Journals/cbff/561e6f800cf2c6c643743ab8
This beautiful learning experience provides your students with four hours of daily instruction for 6 weeks! Mom, you will only need to help your child for the first three days and then the student will be able to work independently.
This handbook is designed to accompany up to nine library books, and several educational movies and documentaries based on the student's interests and learning goals. For example your daughter may want to learn more about Victorian clothing, photo editing, baking cupcakes, babysitting, travel to Italy, nutrition, and pioneer life, now all you need to do is get a stack of books and movies about these topics. Maybe you have a son who is into World War 2, weapons, airplanes, fast cars, space, dinosaurs and tree houses. You would get books and movies about these topics for him.
The purpose of this 6 week homeschooling plan is to give homeschooling moms a break while the children use this study guide. We know that moms have seasons in life where sickness, new babies, holidays, moves and transitions limit the homeschooling process. Many parents are using the journals year round, a few days a week. With this program your children will thrive and learn unforgettable lessons while you get the rest you need or focus on other things without feeling guilty that your children have been "unschooling" for too long. This handbook is as fun as unschooling but provides the structure and freedom children need. This curriculum was created by a mother of ten children who is also a Dyslexia, ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome specialist. This is the curriculum she designed for her own children who have special requirements for learning. For example the font used is perfect for Dyslexia so that the child can read without confusion about the letters. The program is also very good for students with Asperger's because it focuses on the child's special interests while integrating all the subjects that are needed for a well rounded education. Kids with ADHD love this method because it gets them out of their seat and requires art, activity, and time exploring nature! This program can be used for a wide age range because each student will choose age appropriate books to accompany this workbook. Every child in your family who is reading at a second grade level or higher can use this program, non-readers and dyslexics should complete Dyslexia Games Series A and B before starting this program. www.DyslexiaGames.com Typical mathematics is not included in this learning program, though the child will use and explore numbers in many practical ways every day.
Homeschool Journal - Interior C for Christians and kids who love animals.