Book Title: Learn Body Piercing in 6 Weeks or Less: The Exercise Book for Body Piercing
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Jerry Frederick
- The Piercing Bible: The Definitive Guide to Safe Body Piercing
- Body Piercing: The Body Art Manual
- The "Nuts & Bolts" of Body Piercing: What Every New Body Piercer Needs to Know . . . But Nobody Will Tell You!
- 38-Piece Professional Piercing Kit - Lip, Nipple, Belly, Eyebrow, Tongue, Ear Piercing Jewelry - Needles, Gloves and Tools Included
- Overstock Body Jewelry - 20 Pieces Mixed Anodized Titanium -Belly,lip, Ear, Nipple, Tongue
- Pack of 6 Dual Skin Marker Pen Scribe Tattoo Piercing Pen Supply Tool Body Art
- Body Jewelry Piercings Gauge Measurement Wheel, Black Acrylic - MM & Gauges - Pierced Owl
- 100 Pcs Small Body Natural Piercing Corks for Needles Tool Stopper Jewelry Stud
- TOMTOP 10PCS Dual Tattoo Body Piercing Skin Scribe Stencil Markers Dermal Surgical Medical Pen
- The Tattoo and Body Piercing Survival Guide
Body Piercing is a "Hands-On" occupation. One must perform a physical act, in a skillful manner, to accomplish the task of body piercing. To be a body piercer, one must actually learn to be proficient in executing these physical activities. This book demonstrates six different "simulated" piercing tasks that will teach you the physical skills of body piercing in six weeks or less. You don't need a real person to practice on to master these "mock piercing" skills. Each of the six practice techniques demonstrate real life, practice simulations that will prepare you to get started in the body piercing business as an apprentice or independent body piercer. It is the same concept as an airline pilot practicing in a simulator to develop and practice flying skills. To advance your body piercing skills, this book provides you with information on where to get self-learning video training and hard to find mentoring and coaching to get you "in the business" quickly. In addition to the physical elements of body piercing, the non-physical elements of body piercing are extensively covered in this book. You must know content like Aseptic Technique, avoiding cross-contamination, sterilization rules and regulations, how to measure jewelry, licensing, certification, and appropriate jewelry used for each piercing. If you want to learn the fundamentals of body piercing or just want to see what it is all about . . . you definitely need this book.