Book Title: 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
Publisher: National Geographic Children's Books
Author: National Geographic Kids
- National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) 2 (National Geographic Kids)
- The Boy's Book of Adventure: The Little Guidebook for Smart and Resourceful Boys
- National Geographic Kids Brain Games: The Mind-Blowing Science of Your Amazing Brain
- National Geographic Kids: Ultimate Weird but True - 1,000 Wild & Wacky Facts and Photos
- How Things Work: Discover Secrets and Science Behind Bounce Houses, Hovercraft, Robotics, and Everything in Between (National Geographic Kids)
- National Geographic Kids 125 True Stories of Amazing Animals: Inspiring Tales of Animal Friendship & Four-Legged Heroes, Plus Crazy Animal Antics
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) 3 (National Geographic Kids)
"Filled with photographs, this beautifully designed book is organized into two-page spreads that each focus on a different topic, making it easy and fun to read." --Redding.com
Presenting the next must-have, fun-filled gift book from the team that created Ultimate Weird But True, 5,000 Cool Facts About Everything treats kids to brain candy and eye candy all rolled into one treasure trove of high-interest fascinating facts.
Lively and information-packed, this book is literally busting its covers with fascinating, fun-tastic facts on super, sensational topics that kids love. Who knew that there were so many sweet things to learn about chocolate or that a dozen delicious details about peanut butter would show up on a page with a few splotches of jelly to whet our appetites? Keep turning and a terrifyingly toothy shark tells you all about himself, while other spreads lay out tons of tips on toys and games, mysteries of history, robots and reptiles, sports and spies, wacky words, and so much more! A visual feast of colorful photographs surrounded by swirling, tipping, expanding, and climbing bits of information in a high-energy design, this book will satisfy both the casual browser and the truly fact obsessed.